Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Troubled

My friend Amy posted a comment on my previous post, and after replying, I've been re-reading some of my entries. I was looking to see if I had posted a song/video that really touched my heart (although it's on my iPod, I have to skip it a lot because it makes me cry nearly every time.) and even after 10 minutes of reading, and listening to another song I posted back in July, I can't stop crying. I guess I feel a little bit hopeless right now, that my dream of being a mommy will never come true. My heart feels so heavy today.

Anyway, here is a video of the song that I like, although it makes me cry. The video has lyrics. Very pretty, can be inspiring, but lately it makes me cry. My eyes really hurt now, with all this crying I've been doing today.

No comments: