Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Holding My Breath

I'm really trying not to hold my breath, but I really don't know what to do. My period is late, from what the fertility tracker said before I took it off my phone (I honestly couldn't remember when my may period was, so I needed to see). The tracker said my last period was on the 29th of May, and to expect the June period on the 23 or 24th.
Well, nothing has happened. I keep gearing up for it, preparing for it, but today (Tuesday) is 2-3 days late. I'm holding my breath because I have been semi late before, and no baby. I'm thinking that if nothing happens by Friday afternoon, I might take a test on my lunch break.
Having this thought in the back of my head is driving me a little crazy, but I'm trying to stay calm about it. My lab results (Dr Gramann wanted to test my progesterone again, to make sure I ovulated) said I did indeed ovulate, so anything is possible.

I guess we will have to see what happens by Friday. Eek.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just saw this but now I'm waiting in suspense since it's Friday already! AGH! I just realized that it's Thursday over there! Another whole extra day to wait! Drat this time difference!