Tuesday, May 21, 2013

26 weeks

There has been a lot going on. This little boy sure is active, but I love it. It's definitely the highlight of my day, and it is for Ken too. He told me yesterday as I was getting up for work (I was curled up o the couch, still half asleep) "I want to feel my boy kick!" Well ok then, tell me silly!Ken is constantly holding, kissing, and talking to Lex/my belly, and it's simply amazing. The other day I was on the computer and I saw he had taken out "The Expectant Father" book I bought years ago when we first got pregnant, and it warmed my heart to know that he went and got it of his own accord.
I asked Ken what his favorite part of the pregnancy has been so far, and he has two. Feeling Lex move, and beginning to get everything ready. I am so excited for him to be a father!!

I had my glucose test today, and I expected to have the results by the end of the week. Surprisingly, I had a voice mail on my phone after work that said I passed! Yay!! I'm so relieved, I was very nervous about the possibility of having gestational diabetes. Definitely feels positive, and just reaffirms to me that God is so good, and He has given me this baby for a reason. The pregnancy has been relatively easy thus far, and I know God has such great things in store for Ken, I, and Lex.

26 week baby bump

No comments: