Thursday, May 19, 2011

Heart Heart Heartbreak

I know this makes me a bad person, and probably a bad friend too, but I honestly can't help it. On my lunch break at work I was checking facebook as usual, and I got a big shock. A dear friend of mine from high school is pregnant. My honest first reaction was anger. And I hate that. I wish her all the best and I hope her baby is well, full term, healthy, all that she hopes and dreams. But it's not fair. Not fair at all. My first reaction may have been anger (not at her, but at the situation) but then my heart broke. It's so hard when people who I don't honestly think were trying or whatever, getting pregnant and having babies, and here I am, Ken and I have been struggling for over 6 months. I was upset when I went back to work, but driving home with nothing but my thoughts and my iPod, I started to cry. I can't help but be so depressed about all this, it's so hard to deal with. It's constantly in the back of my mind, like a nonstop itch that I can't get rid of. And I don't know how to heal, to get over it, to be ok again. No one I'm close with understands, and ken obviously has no clue what I'm feeling. It's like the world keeps turning and I;m the only one stuck in one spot, wondering how to go again.

No comments: