Tuesday, July 2, 2013

32 weeks

Late getting to this, but I thought I'd start anyway, at least every time I blog until I deliver.

How far along: 32 weeks, 3 days
How big is baby: weighs 3 3/4 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long
I have been feeling: Stressed and worried. We have nothing set up or ready yet, my house feels messy, and the urge to nest is hard to control. I don't want to nest too much yet since I have nothing ready, which is frustrating. Ken is also looking for a new job, and that coupled with our already strained finances is worrisome. Also super tired! Running out of energy very quickly now.
Total weight gain/loss? about 12ish pounds I think
Maternity clothes? I think I'm set. I have work pants, jeans, and 6 tops. The nylon or whatever on my pants gets annoying after several hours though.
Sleep? Getting better actually, but I still toss and turn a lot. 
Best moment this week? Getting plans ready for my first maternity shoot this weekend
Food cravings? Haven't had any for a while, but overall during the pregnancy it has been fried chicken, chocolate milk, fries, and pretzels.
Food aversions?  mustard and peanut butter
Gender? Boy all the way!
Labor signs? not that I'm aware of. Braxton Hicks jut recently started
Belly button in or out? Still in, but creeping towards an outie now
What I miss? sleeping on my stomach, so much!
What I'm looking forward to? My baby shower on the 13rd
I'm worried about: Finances, getting the nursery ready, all the stuff we have left to do.
Bump? Getting pretty big at this point
Next appointment: This Friday, July 5th.

Week 32!
 

No comments: