Monday, August 19, 2013

39 week Update

How far along: 39 weeks, 1 day
How big is baby: weighs about 7 pounds, and about 20 inches long
I have been feeling: Not too bad, just feeling huge! My stress level is good, just kind of worried about when the big moment will happen! Ready for Lex to be here, not ready for all of what labor will entail.
Total weight gain/loss? A little less than 20 pounds now, I can't remember eactly
Maternity clothes? Love them
Sleep? still not bad, turning over is rather difficult though
Best moment this week? Finally feeling like everything is ready for the baby to get here
Food cravings? Not craving really, but my appetite has been huge in the last week or two. I feel like I want to eat everything!
Food aversions?  none lately
Gender? Boy all the way!
Labor signs? none yet that I can tell, last Dr appt I had, was no dilation, no effacement, and it's just been a lot of Braxton Hicks.
Belly button in or out? Neither? It's not in or out, just kind of flat haha
What I miss? cold deli sandwiches... wearing my wedding rings on my finger... being comfortable in any kind of aspect!
What I'm looking forward to? The call to Ken letting him know I'm actually in labor
I'm worried about: what labor will be like exactly, being induced
Bump? Feeling stretched to capacity right now!
Next appointment: Tomorrow, the 20th. Hoping for some change at all!

No comments: