Sunday, January 16, 2011

Optimistic

I had a follow up appointment with the OBGYN on Friday the 14th, to make sure my hCG levels were back down, and to talk about options for TTC again. He said everything was great, my hCG levels were back where they should be, and we're clear for trying again. He said the miscarriage actually meant that I was fertile, which is always good, and he confirmed it was probably coming off the birth control I used that caused it. He said it was a chemical pregnancy, and if I hadn't tested so early (partly because of how sensitive home tests are now) I wouldn't have known and I would have thought it was my normal period. He also gave me a prescription for prenatal vitamins, but I completely forgot to ask him about my Advair and Albuterol and Singular. I need to get my yearly refill allotment by the end of this month, so maybe I'll just ask my general doctor what she wants to do.

Ken and I are both very optimistic about the future though, and have already started trying again. I'm glad everything happened naturally and I don't have to wait to try again. So I guess we'll see what happens and when I'll get pregnant again. Hopefully soon! Wish me lots of baby dust!

No comments: