Monday, January 31, 2011

To test ot not to test?

Well, it's been about a month since the miscarriage, and 3 1/2 weeks since the doctor said we could begin trying again. I have not gotten my period yet, and I have one test left in my bathroom cupboard, and it's burning a hole in it. I want to test so bad, since it's been a few weeks, but at the same time I don't want to test too early and either get a negative, or do get a positive and have another miscarriage right after I find out like last time. Ken says I should wait until Valentines Day, but I honestly don't think I can wait another 2 weeks. Who would have thought that this could be such a hard decision? I'm trying to wait, be patient, but it's so difficult!

*Edit*
I did test that night, and it was negative. I can't help but be kind of disappointed and upset, even though I know it's still early.

No comments: