Saturday, September 10, 2011

Possible

Well I have been feeling slightly nauseated at random times for the last 2 weeks. Last Wednesday, the 31st, I felt qeuasy most of the night and then threw up that night after going to bed. Stayed home Thursday, and was still super sick. Friday went to work and felt half and half, sick and ok. Now the nausea will come and go at random times. Several times over the last week I'll move at work and get a wave of "oh my goodness". Then I'm fine. Yesterday I ate a popsicle and right afterward had a wave of nausea again, and 5 minutes later I was fine. It's been kind of strange, and the coworker I work with the most gave me the raised eyebrows several times yesterday, as in "Roxanne, are you...maybe... huh huh??" which made me laugh. She knows Ken and I are trying, and I told her I'm trying not to hope.
Just the sequence is weird right? I can understand feeling sick on Wednesday and part of Thursday was maybe food poisoning. But the rest of this week, at random times? Maybe I'm not eating enough? But if that's true, why would I get sick for a few minutes after eating something and then be fine? It's been 2 weeks since my period, so I won't have anything to miss for a while longer. I'm curious but I'm not going to waste my last pregnancy test just yet. I think I'll wait another 2 weeks if my period doesn't come by the 7th or so, then I'll test. Hm...

1 comment:

Amy said...

I hope you are!! :-)
I just took a test today because I'm due to start right now and I haven't but I got a big fat negative. :-( I didn't realize how much I really do want another baby until I saw it. Actually, at first I saw the clear line in the oval window and spaced and thought that was the window that said whether you were pregnant or not. I was so happy for about 2 seconds when I realized my mistake. Anyways, rambling! Sorry! Lol! I really hope you are pregnant and remember to let me know when you find out something!! :-)