Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weird

I found a new application for my phone which is helping me track my ovulation, sex days, and period. I had another app on Ken's phone, but I like this one better. Not only is it on my phone, but it also has a lot more detail. It predicts ovulation, and it's set up where if I want (but I'm not doing it) is track my BBT, and CM. After inputting what I had on Ken's phone app into mine, I've discovered that my period has a trend of coming every 3 weeks, and has been consistently like that since June since I've started tracking it. Interesting point to bring up if I need to with the doctor.

I've been feeling weird these last two days. Ken and I went shopping for Christmas stuff yesterday (Saturday) and after some stressful looking at finances and a lot of thinking, we left the store and I had to fight back tears. But I don't know why I wanted to cry, but I had this overwhelming urge to just bawl. I was in a funky, depressed mood after we got home, and it was hard to feel happy. I don't know why I felt that way, yes I was stressed about money, but I usually don't cry at stuff like that. And today I had the same feeling just suddenly, after a great day and when Ken and I were snuggling on the couch. I just all of a sudden got super sad and wanted to cry I don't really understand. I don't think it's PMS since my period just ended on the 24th. If I'm not pregnant, then I should expect my period next week, the week of the 11th sometime. I guess time will tell.

No comments: