Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Nervous

Well unless my fertility tracker is wrong (which I'm assuming it's not) I'll either be late or start my period on friday. I'm kind of nervous for it, if that makes any sense.
I found a therapist (well it's a couple in a practice) that deals with grief and fertility issues, and part of my mom's support is that she's willing to help me receive those appointments, if I think they will help. The practice offers a free 30 minute consultation before they charge, which is awesome, and I just need to schedule a consultation now, when I can get some time off. I'm hoping for some time in February, so maybe then. I really hope it helps. Certainly can't hurt. I know the support group helped, but it was hard to connect to the members since none of them had endured a miscarriage/infant loss, all of their lost children were anywhere from 12-55 years old at the time of their death, plus they (the members) were all a lot older than I am. If it fit into my schedule better, I would continue, but I really didn't feel the connection, which makes it hard to be supportive of someone. So I'm hoping a therapist will be better. I guess we'll see, and I'll update again on Friday, keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: