Friday, April 27, 2012

Labs

So while on my lunch today, I noticed that I had a missed call (but no voice mail) from Dr Graman. I got a wee bit of butterflies in my stomach, took a deep breath, and dialed. The receptionist took a few moments to locate the nurse (and she was leaving in 20 minutes, I caught her right in time) who would tell me what was going on. I guess I did NOT ovulate in the month of April. Which now means I have to make another appointment after I have my period in order to have this other procedure to make sure my tubes and everything baby related are clear and not blocked or scarred up or anything. And if everything checks out ok with that test, I'm pretty sure I'll be going on Clomid and maybe one other drug to help me ovulate, which Dr Graman is very positive about helping me get pregnant within a few months. Goodness I hope so, and I hope everything goes ok with my other test. Here is some info on Clomid for those interested (Clomid Info)
It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, knowing that no matter what I was doing or not doing, the 9 months of stress and craziness has a reason. Dr Graman doesn't and can't know about any other months, but I'm sure if I didn't ovulate this month, I probably didn't any other month either. It' so great to know that whatever guilt I may have had, isn't my fault.
I can tell Ken is excited too, he was talking about saving all the money we're getting from Jared living with us into a baby fund, to beef it back up since we have basically nothing saved any more. I love that he's already thinking ahead. Here hoping that everything comes back great at my next appointment!

No comments: