Monday, February 25, 2013

14 weeks

I am SO NERVOUS for tomorrow!!!!!

I can picture this appointment going both ways, and I'm trying to keep calm, but the closer it comes to the time (tomorrow, the 26th, at 930 am), I am getting more and more nervous. My symptoms have lessened since 12 weeks, and I know that's normal. I guess I don't feel pregnant yet, because I'm not skinny, so I'm not showing. I have noticed that my belly is slightly bigger, but beyond that, it's a weird feeling. It's almost hard to picture a tiny child, a tiny being, a baby the size of a lemon, who weighs an ounce and a half, is swimming around somewhere in there. I guess it wont feel real until I see the ultrasound tomorrow and see the baby actually there, alive, heart beat strong, moving.

Prayers please, and thank you everyone.

1 comment:

Bri said...

Always praying for you Roxanne but lots more positive energy for tomorrow! Love ya!