Saturday, April 20, 2013

Baby Dudley Is...

Well the day is finally here, and Ken and I have found out that we are having a baby

BOY!!!

 




I don't think it has really hit me yet,  that in 4 short months, I will have a son. It still feels so surreal, even though I've been feeling this boy kick for almost a month now. Like is this really happening? I have a son. My baby is a boy. Reality has not hit me fully yet. This is so crazy!! 
I'm a mom, and I have a son!!!
And as I'm typing this, the baby my boy is kicking up a storm. That is such a highlight of my day, I love it. There seems to be so much to do now, with a baby shower, sorting out the nursery and getting the decorations up, moving Andy out of the nursery and into the office, so much stuff to do! Little steps I guess. I am so excited, I know this baby is truly a blessing from God.

No comments: