Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Promising

First things first, thank you to everyone who reads this blog! Over 1,000 page views! I'm truly flattered and humbled that this many people would be interested in my story.
Things in this household are looking up. Ken just got a new job, and will be starting on Sunday the 26th. It's a better paying job, a little farther from home but still an easy commute, and has room for advancement which suits Ken just fine. The only unfortunate thing is that this means we will be without insurance for about a month until everything gets started up at his new job. I had to call in my prescription for progesterone because I'm almost positive that we'll be trying again this month, and I wanted to make sure we didn't have to pay out of pocket since I have to take it as soon as I get a positive test. Ken and I have talked it over and ultimately, our grand master plan, is for ken to work his way up the ladder at his new job, and for me to eventually become a stay at home mom. He's cashing out his 401K to pay off all of our debt (besides the house and loans obviously) and we're sticking the rest in savings, to create a nest egg for whatever comes our way.
..............
I've had a new idea over the past few weeks, and I've kind of introduced the idea to Ken, but it's not something we've talked about a whole lot yet. I want to have some sort of inspirational name, maybe as a middle, since we've had such a tough game of trying to have a baby. I'm thinking Joy, but there are so many factors. Has to be a girl (I don't know of any names like Hope or Joy for a boy lol) and it has to be the right first name. Our current girl name is Abigail, and I like the ring of Abigail Joy, but nothing is set in stone yet, just something I've been rolling around in my head. I want to research a little more too before we change the official name.

No comments: