Monday, June 20, 2011

TTC #3

Well, it's official, Ken and I are trying to conceive again. 3rd times a charm right? I ended up getting my progesterone prescription early just in case, and also because as of this Friday, we will not have insurance for a month. I'm not sure if I'll keep posting as often if I do get a positive test, I kind of want to keep it quiet. But on the other hand, keeping this blog has really helped with my emotions and thoughts during this trying time, and I don't know if stopping would be beneficial, especially if I'm not going to tell anyone. I don't know, I guess I'll have to play it by ear, see how I feel as I go. Now it's just a wait and see game, I know it can take like 4 weeks for me to get a positive test. According to Ken's phone app, My Days, my period should come at the end of this month, so I guess we'll see if it's late. I'm still really nervous about trying, but I don't know if I'll ever be ready if I wait. I have to take a leap of faith, trust God, trust my doctor, and trust myself that everything will be ok.

No comments: