Saturday, October 29, 2011

Catch Up

I have been meaning to write for like a week and a half, and I keep forgetting or not having time. So much to cover and go over, it might come in parts.
............
Well, the most recent news is no baby this month again. Month 4 of TTC actively and no baby. I'm trying to not let it affect me, and just roll with whatever happens, happens. I was a lot less depressed about this month when I got my period for some reason, not sure. I may dive into this topic more later.
............
In other news, my sister in law and brother had their baby, Baby Ted (their baby was due a day before mine that I lost at 10 weeks), born October 16th. I drove over to Ellensburg the following weekend to visit the baby and them, and give them some stuff from a family friend. It was a good visit, and Katie and I talked a lot which we haven;'t really done previously. I only got sad for a couple minutes in a lull of conversation, which I was surprised by I guess. I wasn't sure how I would feel, and I know some of my family, mainly my mom, was worried about how it would go. I am genuinely happy for them, they deserve all the happiness in the world, and I'm very happy they get to experience it.
................
My mom wants me to try some sort of therapy, to help me deal with all the stress and emotions I've had with my pregnancy losses and now struggle (sort of) to get pregnant again. She's found hypnotherapy, and I still need to research it. I'm not sure if it will work, or if I'm even in to it, but short of seeing a psychologist, this may work. I still need to research it before I take the plunge, I'm still not entirely sure.
...............
I think this is enough for now, I'll catch up my Grief Writings later today, I know I'm way behind, and I really want to finish it.

No comments: