Saturday, December 8, 2012

Maybe??

I may be getting too excited, but according to my calendar tracking, my period comes every 3 weeks, so it should start this week. Well I looked at it and this week, starting last Sunday, the 2nd, to I'm assuming tomorrow, saturday-ish. I'm trying not to hold my breath, but I haven't gotten it yet. Maybe my calculations of when to expect it are wrong, I don't know. I will not be surprised if I get it. I'm also going to wait until the mid to end of next week, the week of the 14th, before I test.
I've told Ken already that I'm sort of late, and he told me not to get too excited either. I know I know, don't have high expectations. I'm honestly trying not to. He is excited about the possibility though. Gave me a high five, ha!

I guess we will see what happens in the next week. I really hope I don't have to write a retraction post. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you :]

Daydreamingirl87 said...

End of Saturday with nothing yet either :)
Ken wants me to wait 2 weeks more to a month before I test, but I honestly don't think I can last that long. Plus, if I am indeed, I want to get to the dr pronto to make sure everything is ok, and hopefully get a heart tone appt early.