Thursday, December 27, 2012

Something New

So I've starting something new with this pregnancy, and it is working so amazingly. Whenever I'm having a freak out moment (there have been lots in the last few weeks), I have been telling myself "it will be ok. Everything is fine. I will be ok." A deep breath and then I'm usually ok. I've also started a quick prayer every night (or every night I remember, which is most nights), before I go to bed. I just thank God for this little miracle, and to keep my baby safe, healthy, and growing, and I ask for peace and health for myself. That's it.

This is making me feel so good!! And it's helping so much with my fears and worries. I know I know, I should have started this long ago, but better late than never!

A little boy of about 5 at work this week, while I was giving a break, was being violent and smacked me right in my tummy. I had a freak out moment(s!!), completed the break, and decided to give myself a minute to collect myself. I took a potty break, and while in the potty I sent up a quick prayer for safety, peace, and well being for the baby. I felt myself calming down within moments, and was able to finish the work day with minimal stress. It also really helps that I have a co-worker who knows about the pregnancy, so I can keep her in the loop , and she has been quite helpful in keeping me calm as well.

Almost 7 weeks, and my nausea has become more frequent and stronger. I'm glad though, morning sickness is a good sign!  Everything seems to be going well, and I'm quite happy.

No comments: