Sunday, December 23, 2012

Well

It's been 2 weeks, and everything is still great. I'll be 6 weeks on Tuesday the 25th, which is exciting. 2 more weeks until my first appointment. I've already had some pregnancy symptoms, which is exciting in and of itself. I've never really had them too much with my previous pregnancies, and especially not this early. I've been having breast tenderness and mild nausea, and I swear I have to pee every 5 minutes already. My pants are already becoming tight too, I get uncomfortable easily in my jeans after only a few hours. Thankfully a friend of mine from work knows (I figure if something bad happens at work, I have someone who knows and can give support, I'm not telling work until after 13 weeks either), and she has been a great help with all the weird things that are happening so far.

I was worried for a few days, since I had about 2 days of mild, uncomfortable cramping, but she reassured me it was probably implantation cramping. She has really been helping me keep calm about everything. I still have momentary fear every time I go potty, that I will find blood, but those feelings have lessened this week. Still staying positive, I still have a great feeling about this baby. \

Ken and I took a mini vacation to Portland for our 5th wedding anniversary, (we actually just got back today), and we got a chance to talk, really talk about his feelings. I've felt before that the whole trying for a baby really affected him as much as it has for me. So I asked him how he felt about the positive pregnancy test, and he told me that he is over the moon excited, he can't wait. He has a good feeling too, and is ready for whatever it takes to support me and the baby. Definitely makes me feel better about all this.

No comments: