Sunday, April 10, 2011

Grief

Under the suggestion of my mom and my OB, I'm trying to find a support group for grief and loss, hopefully specifically to miscarriage and the like. I think it will help, even more so than what the writing here on blog spot can offer, and it's always good to hear other people's stories and get to know women who have been through the same thing. It's hard though because through working at night, most support groups that I'm interested in meet at night, usually once a month. I'm trying to find one as I type, but it's been difficult so far. I'd like to go to counseling, both for this and other emotional issues I have from when I was growing up, but I know counseling is expensive, and our premiums for our insurance just went up. It's frustrating to want help but being unable to get it due to money or time constraints.

I have another post to make, but I think I'll save that for tomorrow, to give ken some time on the computer.

No comments: