Sunday, January 6, 2013

Nerves and Worries

These last few days have been difficult. Ken has been stressing me out emotionally, and I've been feeling distant to him emotionally as well. I think he's just stressing out about baby expenses and money already, he's mentioned it a few times, but having him stressed makes me stressed. And the closer I get to my Dr appointment and the farther along I get, the more nervous I feel. I can't help but worry about the heartbeat appointment coming up in the next 3-4 weeks. It's been more difficult to stay positive and relax, I can't help it.
Today, I also smelled blood as I was going potty, like it was on my underwear. No  actual blood, just the smell. That also has me worried. I'm still praying, still staying positive, but these last few days have been hard.

It's also been so hard not to tell people. I don't like hiding it from people. During New Years Eve, there were 5 people, close friends of mine, that I desperately wanted to tell, but couldn't. I don't like it, and I want to tell the whole world, but I'm so nervous about this going bad.

Please continue praying for me, this has been a rough few days. Positive thoughts!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I've been praying *hugs*

Daydreamingirl87 said...

Thanks, it definitely means a lot :)