Sunday, July 10, 2011

Calling All Angels

After finding a random blog today through this site, I found a family who lost a son at 3 1/2 months, and the mom put up this song. It really touched my heart, so I had to share. The family in the video isn't the same as the one from the blog, but they have also been touched by loss.
Here are the lyrics:

A quiet voice is calling my name
I hear you laughing, but the question remains
Are you playing and dancing above?
Mamma's aching to give you her love

There's a smile I can't wait to see
A lullaby that you'd love to sing
Just to know I'll hold you again
Is the gift I'll hold until then

Chorus
Calling All Angels, I need to feel
Something familiar, something real
Am I just dreaming, I close my eyes
I feel you near, I feel you inside
Just to call you're name
And know that you're still there
Calling All Angels

I know the plan was having you here
Sometimes what's best is so unclear, but
Baby boy put your hand in mine
While I walk through the fire that refines

Repeat Chorus

Father of us all you know the reason that he's gone
He's in my heart, but in your arms

Repeat Chorus

No comments: