Saturday, July 30, 2011

Frustrated

Just when I begin to be a little bit hopeful, they get dashed to dust. My period came today. Although I kind of have a suspicion that it could be another early miscarriage. It's only been 3 weeks since my last period, and there have been tiny clots. I don't usually clot, not that I remember anyway. I guess there is no way to know for sure, but this morning the disappointment came swift. All I wanted to do this morning was cry. It's so difficult to have this much disappointment all the time.
My story on the website facesofloss.com finally showed up. I'm about the 5th story down on the page, so you'll have to scroll a little to find it. Any of the stories are great, I've read a lot on the website and while kind of heart wrenching, it helps my healing process knowing that there have been other people who have gone through the same thing. Here is the link:
http://facesofloss.com/

6 comments:

Ti Nhong said...

Roxanne, the Bible talks about when 2 or more come in Jesus' name, He is in their midst. I have never been failed by this. We should have a time where me and Jared get together and pray over you. I seriously have faith that you will get pregnant if we earnestly ask God. You will be such a good mother.

Daydreamingirl87 said...

Thank you Ti, that means a lot. I would love for you guys to pray over me. It kind of feels so hopeless right now, I know prayer will help. Just let me know!

Amy said...

*hugs* I agree with Ti Nhong that praying with two or more works! And I also agree that you're going to be an amazing mom. If you ever want to get together and just talk (you can even tell me to not say anything at all so you can just say everything without being interrupted) just call me and we can figure out a time. *hugs again*

Daydreamingirl87 said...

Thanks Amy, I hope it works too. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I'm hoping he has some insight into what's going on, so I'll probably post again tomorrow. Getting together to talk would be great, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!

Amy said...

It has been forever! And soon we'll be moving so I need to get my Roxanne time in! Lol!

Daydreamingirl87 said...

Let me know when you have some free time, until the end of this month I'm pretty busy unfortunately.