Thursday, July 28, 2011

More Dreams

I had another dream last night, very vivid again, but not about a baby this time. It was kind of complicated, bu the part that's relevant to this blog is that I dreamed I got my period, and I remember the feeling of devastation I felt and sobbing for what seemed like a long time. I haven't gotten it yet, and I think (according to the MyDays app) it will be another week before I can expect a period. I wake up every day with holding my breath, hoping and wishing nothing happened during the night. I have a feeling I'm pregnant, but I'm really trying not to be too optimistic.
I did make an appointment for Dr Graman, for the 9th. Told the receptionist that I wanted to talk to him about my options and what he thinks should be the next course of action given my history, and that I'd like to try to have him be my new baby doctor. I know I need to call Dr Jung and ask them to send me copies of my paperwork so I can bring it to the appointment. I hope it goes well, and I hope things will be ok at the appointment. I guess I'll posting again after the appointment and update on how it goes.

No comments: