Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dreams

I had the most vivid dream last night about having a baby. It was a little baby girl, with a flowered onesie shirt, and pink pants. I don't think she had a name at least that I can remember, but I saw her (about 3 months old in the dream), myself, and Ken very clearly. Ken and I had a talk about where she should sleep, in a crib or a playpen, and I remember the weight of holding her in my arms, the softness of her skin. A close friend of mine just told me she had a dream with me having a baby boy recently too, which is really cool I think. I was also slightly sick on Monday, some mild nausea, but I don't know if it means anything or just something bad I ate.
I'm really trying not to get my hopes up in case it doesn't happen this month, and I'm trying not to wish too much or too hard. Getting the "no baby this month" disappointment hurts so much, especially when I've been hopeful in the past. I think I have another 2-3 weeks before I can expect my period, and I need to make an appointment with Dr Graman really bad. I've been waiting until I've been at my new job for a while so the request for some time off isn't denied. I've been there about a month so I need to ask soon so I can make an appointment. I guess we'll see how things go in the coming weeks.

No comments: