Saturday, July 23, 2011

Faces of Loss, Faces Of Hope

There is a friendship group system on the website I found "Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope". I looked to see if there was a group that met somewhere around here in Washington, and unfortunately there isn't one in the whole state. I'm thinking of starting a group here in Tacoma, and be a group leader. I like the idea of coming together as women who have suffered through the same thing and helping each other heal and go through our grief. The site says I have to make a commitment to being a leader for 6 months, and I don't even know if I would have a group if I did start one, I can't have a group by myself, and I don't really know anyone else who has suffered through a loss. I'm kind of torn about whether or not I should try to start one. I have bookmarks the application page, and I think I'll consider it for a few more days before I make a decision. It sounds like it could be really cool,  but I don't want it to fail or not even start because of lack of people. Something to think about I guess.

1 comment:

Daydreamingirl87 said...

I'm still undecided. I honestly don't know any other women in the state who would need a group, and I'm not sure if leading a group while TTC and everything else that happens in life is a great idea right now. It's still on the table, but on the back burner for a while I think.