Friday, March 11, 2011

Holy Nausea Batman!

Oh my goodness, today was a rough one. I'm finding out that my body/baby doesn't like certain foods, and gives me nausea as a result. I have been nauseous all day today, after I drank some juice and tried to enjoy from potato chips. I've found out I can't eat chicken teriyaki either unfortunately. I tried to split a plate with ken last week, and after three bites I told Ken to enjoy his lunch, since I couldn't eat it. Not even the plain white rice. It's kind of irritating. I had to go into the baby room at work today to get some crackers and put my head down for a bit, I felt like my stomach was going to come out my throat. Thankfully I finished my shift, but barely. Fruits have been generally OK... green grapes really tasted good today after being so sick all day. It's hard not being able to enjoy my usual foods. I know nausea is usually a sign of what's good for your body and baby and what could be harmful, but come on!
I've been feeling more tired than usual too, like I could sleep all day if I could. My back has been hurting at work and after simple tasks at home, like putting away laundry. I'm sure this is due in part of my bad posture, but the pain seems to kick in a lot sooner than it used to. I don't know what I'm going to do when my belly gets bigger. I hit 9 weeks tomorrow though, which is exciting!

No comments: