Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just Weird

So the last week or so, even with the stress of a dear friend getting married, I've been having weird emotions. The nausea and general feeling bad have subsided pretty much (I'm guessing because I'm getting closer to the 12 week mark, when everyone says you always feel better) which is always nice. It's been nice not to have to fear food or worry that my nausea medication is close. But my weird emotions come in the form of because I'm not sick as a dog anymore, I don't really feel pregnant. It's almost hard to imagine that there is a baby the size of my thumb in my tummy somewhere. Maybe it's because I'm a little heavier set and therefore will not show for a while still? That's my guess; I don't feel pregnant because I feel too good and all my tummy is fat, not baby. It's a weird feeling. Some people have been giving me the stern voice for doing too much and lifting too much around work, but because I don't "feel pregnant" at the moment, I'm kind of struggling with the "oh don't do that!" thing. I'm used to doing it, I need to do it, let me! I'll be careful! I wouldn't do anything my body protested against.
I guess this week is just a struggle, physically and emotionally. I'm really hoping the next weeks go a little easier on my emotions, and I start feeling better.

No comments: